Business size fold-out form, perfect for planning agendas, tracking deadlines, and taking notes. Good preparation is one of the most important conditions for the success of a meeting. Therefore you should begin early with the compilation of a meeting form for every important meeting. You will then have an overview of all your planned appointments.
1. A meeting should always have a clear goal. Otherwise, it is a pure wate of time.
2. Individual items for discussion should be organized in priority order and handled subsequently according to their importance.
3. For each item; you should develop your point of view or - even better - a solution.
4. Meetings need an agenda and each topic should have a defined time limit.
5. Leave plenty of space for your personal notes - before, during, and/or after the meeting.